Wednesday 12 August 2015

Midweek Motivation || Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life!!


Hello everyone, 

So today I have taken my inspiration for #midweekmotivation from this quote! I think it is a very valid one!! Now I know it is not always possible to land you dream job... must pay bills and all that but I was thinking about it, and this doesn't necessarily have to apply to work alone. 

If you have a dream however achievable it may be then go for it! Work hard and dedicate your time and energy into pursuing in. What ever free time or any time you have you can dedicate to it then do it. I'm not encouraging anyone right now to quit their jobs and only pursue their passion but for example I will use my own journey I have been on for almost 2 years now (That seems crazy to even think about) 

About 2 years ago I decided I wanted to look for a smokey bronzey eye look tutorial for a night out I had coming up. I googled it and came upon the YouTube channel of beauty queen Nicole Guerriero. I was then introduced in to the whole world of beauty YouTube. I didnt want to go on the small screen but I loved this world. I then happened upon blogging and decided this would be a perfect way for me to get involved in this beauty world! I decided to go to beauty college and I had found something by complete accident - my passion. 

Now I still have a regular job but on my days off and when I have time I blog, join twitter chats and all that jazz ... I love it! I would love for this to be something I do full-time but right now that just isnt practical but someday maybe.....

All Im saying if its something you love and truely want to do then go for it! work hard, stay strong and understand that it will take time. Do you think I had a clue what I was doing when I started?? Not a clue... not an Idea in the world. I knew what I wanted to blog and what I wanted to be apart of and achieve but I in no way knew how to get there... I didnt even know how to use Twitter for crying out loud (I am now addicted!!) 

Also if you dont ever wanted what your doing to be your job then you dont need It to be - keep its your hobby, your escape, your outlet and it will still continue to make you happy !!



Thats my little bit of motivation for the week!! 



Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!!


Hope you have a great week!!





Have you seen my previous post - Midweek Motivation || Get Dressed up for your Life!!


Have you checked out my Beauty Blog Beauty La Linda - MUA




Thank You For Reading
xox    




No comments:

Post a Comment