Tuesday 25 April 2017

Monthly Highlights 2017 ~ March ~




Hello Everyone,

So Im running a little late on my favourites post for last month & soon I will be posting my April favourites. However better late than never!!



Wedding Bells

Im going to kick this favourites off with a wedding I attended of two good friends. It was so good to see old friends that I haven't seen in a couple of years! All dressed up & suited & booted. Good food, good atmosphere & good company!!



The Big Move!

Last month I moved out once again from my family home. New home, new job, new start....




New Job

I started a new job last month. I was a little nervous, new people, new environment and all that jazz. However I need not have worried. They were so welcoming and nice. I really felt very welcome to the company and the team!


New Apartment

I got so lucky and found my beautiful apartment with the most amazing view. I have to get my wifi sorted (not really much fun being a blogger with no wifi) but other then that I am not (almost) a fully fledged adult. Job (check) Apartment (check) - now all I got to sort out is my car and hopefully a dog.. maybe in winter time.



Smaller highlights


  • Crufts
  • Cheltenham

What have your highlights been for the month of march. Please leave me a comment & share them below. I would love to celebrate with you!! 

Chat soon x


Previous Posts



Have you checked out my Beauty Blog!? - Beauty La Linda - MUA
Previous Posts



You can also connect with me here -
TWITTER - @Beauty_La_Linda
INSTAGRAM - @beauty_la_linda
BLOGLOVIN' - Beauty & Lifestyle
SNAPCHAT - beautylalinda

No comments:

Post a Comment