Tuesday 3 January 2017

Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle || My Goals & Resolutions 2017!




Hey Friends, 


Another year, Another start!! Fresh, Unknown (Kinda scary) but Super Exciting!! I wanted to take this day to share with you my Goals for 2017!! 

Clean up my Act!

By this I meant minimalism. Okay so I have no plans to be totally minimalistic but I would like to learn more & take parts of it that will apply to my life. For example I have 2 (yes 2) wardrobes full of clothes (& and shelves & drawers) Who needs this amount of clothes. I have realised that combined with a slight shopping addiction I have also not thrown anything out, donated anything or sold anything since I became an actual adult which is about 9 years ago. Things have to go. I have made a plan to clean out everything in the next two months before I move again. That way I can be sure that everything in my life has either value to me or purpose. I'm currently listening to the book by "Marie Kondo" The Life Changing Magic of Tidying up & Watching minimalist Youtubers in order to gain tips, motivation, and inspiration. If you have any plans to do the same then join me on my journey!! Lets do this together!!

Sort out my Finances

Due to college I am still in debt. Not too much by some peoples standards but I would like to have it all clear by the end of 2017! I would like to make a financial plan & stick to it! I started this in 2016 & learned quite a bit about budgeting, however I would like to get better at it so I can build for the future. One of my favourite Budget Youtubers is @gobudgetgirl She really is an inspiration! & such a nice person. I wish her the best of luck on her journey to financial freedom. Although I am lucky enough to be nowhere near in debt as she is I still would like to clear it & have no more financial worries over my head!


Get on that Plane!

Okay so it didn't work out for me in 2016 but it looks like I will be tackling this one before the month is out!! I have also plans in the works for the summer time & now that I have my passport sorted, Its full steam ahead!! #excited #terrified




Learn a Language

So as you may already know learrning a language is on my list of 30 things I want to do before I'm 30. Well it also just so happens that my boyfriend is polish so I can combine the two! My plan is to start polish lessons, maybe in the Autumn when work dies down again. You never know I might have a polish blog soon haha!


Build Proper Routines 

One thing I tend to lack in my life is a lack of stability or consistency. I think by building a proper routine I will begin to feel calmer, stronger & more productive in my day to day life.  


Understanding Me!

This year I want to spend time on my own personal development. I want to really think about my life and where I want it to go. I feel like I'm coming to an age where I really need have a plan, focus or direction when it comes to my future. What do I want? Where do I want to be in 5 years time? I also want to get a better handle and understanding of my anxiety... Its the main reason I didnt accomplish Blogmas this year.. but I will perserve because I'm worth it & my life is worth it!!








I think if I could tackle or (hopefully accomplish) these goals in 2017 I would have a brighter future ahead.  I will do my best and thats all I can do!!

Leave me a comment below & let me know what your goals and resolutions are for 2017. What do you plan on taking on/ changing or leaving behind in 2016!?



Thank You for Reading
xox



Previous Posts -


Have you checked out my Beauty Blog!? BeautyLaLinda - MUA


Thank You for Reading
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment