Monday 23 January 2017

Beautylalinda - Lifestyle || Slaying it 2017 || 30 before 30 update




Hey Friends!

So on March 2015 (Crazy how time flies) I posted a list of 30 things I wanted to do before I turned 30. If you want to read it you can click here - 30 Things to do before I'm 30! Here is how I'm getting on so far!! 


1.Learn at least one new Language

This is one I'm starting on this year! It's one of my goals for 2017!! 


2. Jump out of a Plane

Ironic as one of my goals for 2017 is to get on one but it has always been a dream of mine to do this.

3. Get a Tattoo

I still haven't found the right one! I know I want something that means something to me. I will find it, I'm sure of that!

4. See Ed Sheerhan Live

5. Go to Crufts Dog Show

6. Ladies Day at the Races


7. Run the half Marathon

I walked the Mini Marathon with my mother last year for a breast cancer charity, It was a lot of fun. There was a massive turn out and I felt accomplished when it was over. However that was not the goal I set out so I still have it as my goal to run the half marathon. 







8. Get my fortune told

9. Be in a studio audience 

10. Invent a cocktail

11. Go to a drive in cinema

12. Create a scrapbook/ photo album

13. Buy an expensive bag, shoes & watch

14. Read a classic book

15. Travel to atleast 5 places on my list

16. Go to a pantomime


17. Horse Riding

I have whole post which you can click on here 30 before 30 - #17 Horse Riding dedicated to it. However since then I have been horse riding twice & I plan on doing it more!! 

18. Learn to cook more & eat cleaner

19. Learn a craft


20. Go to more comedy gigs

I actually have tickets to seee Russell Howard in february!! Can't wait!! 

21. Try as many fitness classes as possible

22. Take a dance class

23. Go to IMATS and Blogger events

24. Get a puppy


25. Re-connect

In the past couple of years I have re-connected with many old friends & I am so happy about it! I will continue to make the effort and not let the people love slip out of my life because I am too busy! It's not a good enough excuse! 

26. Watch classic movies

27. Attend a musical


28. Go back to college / do another course

In the past few months I went back to college and did a short course on digital marketing which I really enjoyed. I don't want it to stop there though. I think education is an amazing gift that we should all take advantage of!!


29. Play video games

30. Be my own boss

Im not there yet but hopefully if I work hard and keep hustling I will get there in the end!! 





So this is how I'm getting on.. Slowly but surely! Its been almost 2 years since I created this list (I still can't believe that!) which means I have 3 years to go! Then I will start all over again!

I think its important to have dreams and goals! Keeps life interesting and gives you something to work for. We can always improve & we will never be perfect but the key to life is happiness so why not include happiness in our plans? We make so many plans everyday for the things we have to do.. why not make plans for things we want do!! 

I will keep you updated on my journey, Leave me a comment and let me know any of your goals that you have set out for yourself! I would love to hear them! 



Chat soon x


Thank You for Reading
xox


Previous Post -

Have you checked out my Beauty Blog!? - Beauty La Linda - MUA
Previous Posts - 

No comments:

Post a Comment