Thursday 6 November 2014

What to bring to the gym!!?


Hello my darlings,


If you have been reading my previous posts then you will already know that I have recently entered the world of fitness by starting the gym and fitness classes. Something I didn't realise is that you have to be quite prepared for the gym and a little organisation goes a long way when it comes to your gym bag. This preparation list I have come up with is based on attending the gym and using the swimming pool afterwards. Also that you are wearing normal/civilian clothes when arriving. 


  • Medium sized (waterproof if possible) gym bag
  • Your outfit for the gym - top, tank top, sports bra, pants, socks, runners, 
  • Hair bands, bobbles
  • swimming togs (remember you need a hat - I had forgotten but was able buy one)
  • deodorant
  • towels - body and hair towel for after shower & sweat towel (gross I know)
  • shampoo/conditioner & shower gel  
  • plastic bag - to put all your wet clothes and towels in after your swim
  • make-up - If you choose to put on make-up afterwards
  • water bottle
  • A good playlist (always helps you to push harder and for longer in the gym) 



I hope list helps you guys to be fully prepared if you too decide to take your first trip to the gym!!



Thank you for reading


xox




No comments:

Post a Comment