Wednesday 10 January 2018

Beauty La Linda ~ Lifestyle || Blogging Goals for 2018




Hey Friends,

In my last post I talked all about my personal goals & resolutions for 2018. You can check it out here - Goals & Resolutions 2018! . However I thought I would create a separate post for all my goals that related to blogging. That way I be more focused for the coming year.


Be more organised

This will be one of my main priorities in 2018. I'm generally one of those annoyingly organised people when it comes to my own life almost to my own detriment where I don't allow any time for spontaneity. This is because my anxious personality wants me to plan my life weeks in advance. I don't like surprises, I like to know when and where I need to be and how. However I have left this slide alot in my blogging life. So I'm putting some measures in place to get my blog organisation back on track and generally making it more efficient.

  • Blogging bullet Journal this way I can plan and track posts, stats and progress
  • Creating a solid routine for both time to blog, promote and all that good stuff but also a routine for scheduling posts. Consistency is so important but it's something my little blog has been lacking
  • Creating goals for stats and posts
  • Figuring out what you guys want by looking at my most popular posts and trying to tailor more to what you guys want to see from me
  • Learning how to monitor process through Google Analytics 
  • Learning more about SEO


Re-Vamp

I have decided it is time to either re-vamp or even re-launch my blog. It has been something I have been thinking about for a while. Although I love my little blog I also think I am not doing it justice sometimes. I have barely made changes to it in the last 4 years and I really think its high time to I did a little sussing up to it. I like the idea of combining my beauty & lifestyle blogs and streamlining the whole thing but I'm not exactly sure how to do it so a little more research is going to have to take place if I am to do this. Maybe I create a whole new blog and start from scratch but keep the other ones live so people have the freedom to go back and read the posts from the past four years if they wish and I can also link onto them too, or maybe create a new web page entirely and transfer them all over. I really don't know at this point but I do want to make a change. Please leave me a comment below if you have any experience in this, clearly I need all the help I can get.


Social Media

I need sometime off from social media every now and then. It overwhelms me and doesn't help with my anxiety. That doesn't mean to say I don't love it, it's just every now and then for my own peace of mind I need to take a break. However I want to be more focused with it, apart from chat groups (which I really enjoy & want to do more of) maybe I'll just keep social media to business days/hours and keep weekends free from them. I also want to be more present on Instagram and Snapchat this year. I love these so much but don't feel like I make the most of them like I should.


Photography &  Editing

These are things I really want to work on this year. I feel like has naturally improved over the years but I'm still not where I would like to be with either of them.  


Working with brands

I always see people working with brands and although I have been lucky enough to work with a couple myself I have realized I need to be bolder when it comes to my blog and the direction I want it to go in. I have always loved my blog as my hobby but now I feel like I would like to take into the direction of becoming more of a job. I love the idea of it but its just not viable at the moment. 

So those are my goals for my little blog this. Let me know in the comments what any of your goals are for 2018, also leave a comment if you have any tips or tricks that will help me along the way I would be ever so grateful!

Chat soon x

Thank You for Reading
xox

Previous Posts -
Goals & Resolutions 2018!

Have you checked out my Beauty Blog!? - Beauty La Linda - MUA
Previous Posts -


TWITTER - @Beauty_La_Linda
INSTAGRAM - @beauty_la_linda
BLOGLOVIN' - Beauty  &  Lifestyle
SNAPCHAT - @beautylalinda
GOOGLE+ - BeautyLaLindaMUA

No comments:

Post a Comment