Sunday 7 January 2018

Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle || Review of my Goals and Resolutions 2017




Hey Friends, 

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope it is an exciting, safe and prosperous new year for you all! In keeping with tradition I here is my review of all my goals and resolutions of 2017! If you would like to check it out for yourself you can click on the link here - My Goals & Resolutions 2017. So how did I get on?

Cleaning up my act

I think I made good headway with this. I have been really getting into this whole minimalism malarkey lately. I have been doing alot of reading about it from minimalistic bloggers and watching minimalism Youtubers. I have been changing my mindset in the past year and definitely think I have different outlook now when it comes to "stuff". I dont think all of minimalism is for me I think I like the idea more of only keeping things in your life that truly bring you joy and adds value to your life. I'm currently re-listening to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying up - Marie Kondo on audible. If you would like to read my review of this wonderful book you and check it out by clicking on the link here - Book Review || Life-Changing Magic of Tidying up

Sorting out my Finances

Unfortunately I have not cleared all my debt yet, this is partly due to life circumstances beyond my control and partly due to my own fault as in hindsight I can see many little things I could have done differently that would have helped my situation along the way. However I did learn alot about budgeting and financing & I truely believe this will help me along the way to a more financially free 2018.




Get on a plane

In my mid year review I mentioned that I didn't think this was going to happen this year what with moving once again and I was correct however I have decided not put so much pressure on it. It wll happen when it happens. To be honest it might make me more anxious if I just keep making such a big deal about it. I will be very proud of myself when I finally do it but I'm not going to stress about it for now. It just wasn't meant to be this year.

Learning a new language

Again I explained this in my mid year review. The reason this resolution came about was because of my partner at the time. Now that is no longer and priority. It is still something I have always wanted to do but not a goal at the moment.

Building proper routines

This one I actually got really good with but unfortunately my routine has changed about three or four times this year & every time it takes a while to adjust but soon I will be moving again and hopefully this I'll be able to settle properly at least for a year or two as that it what I crave the most these days. 

Understanding Me!

This year was definitely a year of learning and I don't think thats going to stop anytime soon. I believe we should always be constant working on ourselves. I've an eventful / weird year but I've also learned alot which will I will carry with me into 2018.  

So thats it then, another year down. Did I reach all my goals? No but I'm really happy with the progress I have made & I learned alot this year from both mistakes I have made and things that have worked for me. Next year I will continue to strive to reach all the goals that are important to me. New year, fresh start and all that.

Stay tuned for my next post. All about my Goals and resolutions for 2018!!!

Chat soon x



Thank You for Reading
xox



Previous Posts

Have you checked out my Beauty Blog!? - Beauty La Linda - MUA
Previous Posts

TWITTER - @Beauty_La_Linda
INSTAGRAM - @beauty_la_linda
BLOGLOVIN' - Beauty  &  Lifestyle
SNAPCHAT - @beautylalinda
GOOGLE+ - BeautyLaLindaMUA



No comments:

Post a Comment