Wednesday 2 March 2016

Mid-week Motivation || No one else gets to be me!


Hello beauties,

So its that time of the week again so I thought why not send out another motivational post for you guys. If you read my last post then you will already know I have been feeling a bit dodgy lately when it comes to my anxiety or possible "Quarter Life Crisis" but for me writing these posts are just as motivational for me writing them as (im hoping) to you guys reading them! It gives me a chance to reflect on the world and all the wonders it has to offer and remind me its not all bad..... 

So this one is to remind us that everyone is unique! Yes I know everybody says it & we have heard it since we were children.. but did we ever really think about it?? 

Think of the world in its entirety for a minute..... scary I know .... but now think how many people are on this planet (over 7 billion) and all the animals birds and fish. All different in their own right. 

Isnt it amazing that there are over 7 billion people on the planet and no two people are the same!! You are one of those! with your set of unique talents, abilities, and flaws. Its what makes the world go round. If you think about it in a perfect world if we appreciated other people for who they are and everyone shared there talents we could make this one heck of a world.

Alas it is not be but I dont see why we cant do our part to try and make the world a better place. Its the little things that count remember .... Dont hate - Appreciate! 

Next time you are feeling down on yourself remember  - There are over 7 billion people in the world and not one of them gets to be you!!! live your life the best way you know how!!


Hope this provided a little motivation to your day!!

Love you guys 




Thank You For Reading 
xox  




      

No comments:

Post a Comment