Tuesday 1 December 2015

Festive / Christmas Goals for the 2015 Holidays!!



Hello Everyone, 

I cant believe that Its the first of December ALREADY!! WTF!? How can this be!? The year is nearly coming to an end.... 

Anyway this year I decided that I would do Blogmas. So welcome to Blogmas Day #1!!! I will not be documenting everything I do everyday.. for that you can add me on Instagram HERE or Twitter HERE but instead I will be promising to upload a festive filled post every single day up until christmas just for YOU!    

I have been planning this for a while and will have all kinds of festive filled goodness for you to get your teeth into! 

Today I have decided to tell you all of my festive / Christmas goals for the 2015 holidays

  1. Get in contact with people that may have slipped my radar recently... Wish them Merry Christmas and find out how they are getting on. Maybe meet them for a coffee or hot chocolate.
  2. Do my Christmas shopping early (this one I have already started) No panic buying or running around on Christmas Eve.
  3. Spend more time and effort on personalising each Gift I wrap and Christmas Card I write. No last minute work to get the job done.
  4. Go Ice Skating Again! Last year I went and Fricken Loved it!! Must do that again!!
  5. Watch Elf! Yes I must be the only person in the WORLD who has never seen elf but I will be changing that this year!!
  6. Read Christmas Books. I always say I will but I never. This year however I plan on reading them and giving you guys the reviews so that ye will have time to pick them up if they are any good.
  7. Watch the Late Late Toy Show! Last year I never ended up watching it and it just wasnt the same this year I will definately be watching it!! 
  8. Stay Organised so I can make the most out of my time and funds this Christmas Season!
  9. Make more time for the people I love and who are most important in my life!        
  10. Be Present! Live in the moment! Breathe and Enjoy the most wonderful time of the year!! 

So those are my Festive goals for this month!!

Have you got any goals for the holidays!? 



Previous Post


Have You Checked out my Beauty Blog!?
Previous Post 

Thank You for Reading 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment