Sunday 28 August 2016

Life Update || Where have I been & Where am I going?


Hello Friends,

Welcome back! I have been MIA for a little while now I just wanted to write a little post here to check in with you guys a reassure that my time away from the blogging world will not be for much longer.

Now I can give you all the usual excuses that people always say which is I have been super busy & have not had a minute to myself (which is true, even the people in my real life are wondering if I have dropped off the face of the earth. No joke I had my entire family ring & text me one day to make sure I was still alive because it had been almost 2 weeks since they had heard from me! Crazy I know but I have been that busy that I had not had a chance to check in with them either)

Anyway Thats beside the point my little Haidas from the internet will only be for a short while longer. Please bare with me. I will be back soon. The reason I cant put the time and energy that I wish to right now is because I am trying to work it out so that maybe by October I will have the chance to do this full time. I will finally be able to pursue my passion & put 100% of my energy into blogging & possibly Youtube. Unfortunately in order to do this I have to put many plans in place so that I can ensure that I will be able to survive without working. Ive also got to make a decision on where I am going to live and all that jazz. I have 2 months to prepare for this. Being an adult hard!  

So in order to be able to put my all into this I have to take a couple of months at most to sort everything out. I will get there! & I will be back fighting fit & ready to rock & roll!! I actually cant wait but I am terrified at the same time!! At the moment I am currently making plans for the coming year as regards to all things blogging as I intend on coming back with a bang (haha) 

I will try to have atleast one post up a week for the foreseeable future & then hopefully we can get back to schedule with both the beauty & lifestyle blogs!    

Thank you for your continued love & support

I will be back very soon my friends,

Love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment