Monday 2 January 2017

Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle || Review of Goals & Resolutions 2016!




Hey There,

Welcome to my first post of 2017!!I have to say in a way, I'm kind of sad to see the end of 2016 to be honest. Usually I'm not really like that. Usually I love the start of a fresh new year but this year overall has been a fantastic year. Sure I lost some friends but I gained so many amazing people in my life & shared so many amazing experiences! 


Here's how I did on last years Goals & Resolutions 

Blogging & Youtube

To be honest I could have done so much better & I know that. I have to learn how to deal with change & not let it affect my blogging life. So many times I have gone MIA and its always because of a massive change or upheaval in my life & I can't multi- task. It is something I'm working on & will continue to work because this blog & you guys are very important to me! 


Plan something to look forward to each month

Do you know what? I think I ended up doing this accidentally. I had an amazing summer overall. It wasn't always perfect (obviously... that's life) but on the whole I had one of the best summers of my life! 


Find a nice place to live

Again without knowing or meaning to I ended up living in one of the most beautiful areas in the world. The views are out-standing. No I did not live in my perfect house or housing situation but the area in which I lived... nice doesn't do it justice! 


Getting Healthier

Again accident! Where I lived produces the most amazing seafood and for most of the year my diet consisted of mostly seafood and fruit and veg. I felt healthier there then I have for a long time. Being out and about in the fresh air and nature also helps!

Organisation

I think I really did improve last year & I made a solid effort get a better handle on my life & be a better adult. However I think this is a learning process & plan continuing to improve over the coming year!

Getting my car sorted!

I am proud to say I did do this!! I go it all sorted!! Woop Woop!! Success!



So there you have it! It's been a good year! However I have high hopes for 2017! I would also like to mention just a thought that crossed my mind as I was writing this. So many times I wrote down accident. Which to be honest is true but I think when you write out or set out a goal, even if you don't come back to it for a while, I think you have subconciously instilled this into your brain as something you are working towards. I know a lot of people say you shouldn't worry about yearly resolutions but I think that they can be motivating to set you on the right path for your year! Also its kind of nice at the end of the year to look back and think "Yeah! I did that!"


Please let me know in the comments how you got on with your goals & resolutions last year!! I would love to know about your achievements!1 

Thank you my friends for a wonderful year! I hope you have all had a great Christmas & I wish you all the most amazing 2017!! We got this!!

Chat soon x

Tomorrow I will be posting my Goals & Resolutions so see you there!!





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
#2017
XOX




Thank you for Reading
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment